The regular shooting of Superstar Mahesh Babu’s summer release Brahmotsavam is going on at a brisk pace in Hyderabad for the last few days. Several crucial scenes, including the film’s climax, are being shot at present.
As per our sources, the most awaited teaser of Brahmotsavam will be unveiled on the 8th of April on the occasion of Telugu new year, Ugadi. The film’s first teaser, which was released on the new year day, got a good response and it showed Mahesh in yet another trendy look.
Sreekanth Addala is directing this high budget bilingual and PVP Cinema is producing it. The film has Kajal, Samantha and Pranitha playing the female leads. Mickey J Meyer is scoring the music for this family entertainer.
- Allu Arjun’s film with star director back in the news
- Young director’s first impression on NTR’s new song stuns fans
- Vijay Deverakonda to debut in Bollywood soon
- Priyanka Chopra makes a shocking confession about her health
- Akhil reveals Nag’s daily fitness routine