Over the last few days, the unit members of Superstar Mahesh Babu’s bilingual family entertainer, Brahmotsavam, have been shooting several crucial scenes in the holy towns of Varanasi, Haridwar and New Delhi.
This morning, the unit has successfully wrapped up the North Indian schedule, winding up a majority of talkie part. The North Indian schedule saw the participation of the film’s lead actors Mahesh and Samantha.
Being directed by Sreekanth Addala, Brahmotsavam is produced by PVP Cinema. Kajal and Pranitha are the film’s other lead actresses. Brahmotsavam will release as an early summer treat.
- Sailaja Reddy Alludu recovers 70 percent of it cost in key areas
- Exciting finale set up for Bigg Boss 2
- Ram Charan responds to honor killing incident in Miryalaguda
- Legendary producer reveals his projects with Vijay Devarakonda and NTR
- Kannada hero launches a new political party