Superstar Mahesh Babu’s upcoming bilingual drama, Brahmotsavam, is currently having its shooting in Pune. The team is canning several crucial scenes and a song in this schedule, which will be wrapped up by the 22nd of this month.
The team will then fly back to Hyderabad to picturize another song at Ramoji Film City. With this, a majority of the shooting will be completed and only a minor patchwork will be left, before the unit gears up for the grand audio launch event in Tirupati on the 1st of May.
This wholesome family entertainer is being directed by Sreekanth Addala and produced by the noted production house, PVP Cinema. Kajal, Samantha and Pranitha will be seen as the film’s leading ladies. Brahmotsavam is set for a grand release in May.
- Release date of Suriya’s other film also gets a date
- All eyes on Kanchana 3’s trailer
- Mahesh Babu very happy with Vamsi Paidipally
- Poll : Will Chay make a comeback with Majili?
- Star hero for Majili’s pre-release event
- NTR’s unseen engagement snap goes viral