After a lot of hype and buzz, Mahesh Babu’s Brahmotsavam hit the screens on Friday. Latest update reveals that the film has collected a total share of 1.01 crores till now in the Krishna region. The second day share specefically was 27,86,153.
The above said collections are pretty decent and it will be quite interesting to see how this film performs in the coming days, given the feedback that it is attracting . Directed by Srikanth Addala, the film also stars Samantha, Kajal and Pranitha.
- Sumanth’s Idam Jagath slated for July end release
- YSR’s biopic Yatra to be wrapped up in a single schedule
- Leading production house bags RC12 theatrical rights
- Telugu filmmaker’s Chinese film gets bigger
- Irrfan Khan pens a moving note from London as he battles a rare cancer