After a lot of hype and buzz, Mahesh Babu’s Brahmotsavam hit the screens on Friday. Latest update reveals that the film has collected a total share of 1.01 crores till now in the Krishna region. The second day share specefically was 27,86,153.
The above said collections are pretty decent and it will be quite interesting to see how this film performs in the coming days, given the feedback that it is attracting . Directed by Srikanth Addala, the film also stars Samantha, Kajal and Pranitha.
Articles that might interest you
- Popular Tollywood comedian’s key role in Bharateeyudu 2?
- Yatra’s release postponed?
- Noted Tollywood producer to release Aquaman
- Taxiwaala will set a new benchmark for comedy: Vijay Deverakonda
- Kalyan Ram and Tarak wish their sister on political entry