The shooting for highly-anticipated Bollywood fantasy drama, Brahmastra is in its final leg. Starring Ranbir Kapoor and Alia Bhatt in the lead roles, the promotions are supposed to kick-start from the next month.
But as an unexpected scenario, Ranbir tested positive for Covid-19 a few weeks back and the promotional video which was supposed to shot in the second week of March was postponed. Further details regarding when the film’s promo shoot will begin are yet to be known.
Being helmed by Ayan Mukherji, Brahmastra has Tollywood star Nagarjuna in a special appearance. The movie may hit the screens in the second half of 2021 at a pan-India level.
Articles that might interest you:
- YS Jagan announces 50 percent occupancy rule in AP theaters
- Chiranjeevi, Mahesh Babu wish CM KCR a speedy recovery
- Star hero not bothered about his film’s failures
- CM KCR tests positive for COVID 19
- Anil Ravipudi in talks with a young star hero for his next?
- Revealed – Shruthi Haasan’s role in Salaar