The shooting for highly-anticipated Bollywood fantasy drama, Brahmastra is in its final leg. Starring Ranbir Kapoor and Alia Bhatt in the lead roles, the promotions are supposed to kick-start from the next month.
But as an unexpected scenario, Ranbir tested positive for Covid-19 a few weeks back and the promotional video which was supposed to shot in the second week of March was postponed. Further details regarding when the film’s promo shoot will begin are yet to be known.
Being helmed by Ayan Mukherji, Brahmastra has Tollywood star Nagarjuna in a special appearance. The movie may hit the screens in the second half of 2021 at a pan-India level.
Articles that might interest you:
- Allu Arjun appreciates Gaami’s announcement teaser
- Comedians Jabardast Avinash and Viva Harsha tie the knot on the same day
- Ravi Teja’s Dhamaka wraps up first schedule
- Allu Arjun’s long drive with family with Guche Gulabi playing in bg
- Allu Sirish signs his next with top producer
- Exciting buzz: Akhil’s special cameo in Nagarjuna’s next?