In an unexpected development that left all the fans of actor-turned-politician Pawan Kalyan, several members of the star hero’s personal staff have tested positive for Novel Coronavirus. As a precautionary measure, Pawan has quarantined himself for a week at his residence in Hyderabad.
An open note issued on Janasena Party’s Twitter handle reveals that the support staff members that recently tested positive for COVID-19 have been moving closely with the actor for the last few weeks. There’s no update on Pawan’s health status until now. This would mean that Pawan will be missing in action at the soon-to-be-held ‘Vakeel Saab Meet’ success event and the road show ahead of Tirupati by-election.
— JanaSena Party (@JanaSenaParty) April 11, 2021
Articles that might interest you:
- Adipurush’s Laxman Sunny Singh opens up about his prep
- Varun Tej to join hands with this young director?
- Pooja Hegde reveals how tough it was shooting for MEB
- Pushpa – More glam show to be added?
- NTR opens up about doing a Hollywood project
- Jr NTR speaks about NTR30 and film with Prashanth Neel