In an unexpected development that left all the fans of actor-turned-politician Pawan Kalyan, several members of the star hero’s personal staff have tested positive for Novel Coronavirus. As a precautionary measure, Pawan has quarantined himself for a week at his residence in Hyderabad.
An open note issued on Janasena Party’s Twitter handle reveals that the support staff members that recently tested positive for COVID-19 have been moving closely with the actor for the last few weeks. There’s no update on Pawan’s health status until now. This would mean that Pawan will be missing in action at the soon-to-be-held ‘Vakeel Saab Meet’ success event and the road show ahead of Tirupati by-election.
— JanaSena Party (@JanaSenaParty) April 11, 2021
Articles that might interest you:
- Love Today director’s next to be in Telugu?
- Tillu Square – Siddu raises excitement
- Vishnu Vishal – Matti Kusthi has both entertainment and content
- Young heroine gets a lucky chance in Prabhas next
- Top actress gets amused by Kantara
- Actress croons a song in Thunivu