NTR, Kajal and Samantha starrer Brindavanam is going to be remade in Tamil. Actor turned politician, Vijaykanth has reportedly bought the remake rights of this film and it’ll be the launchpad of his son Shanmuga Pandian. Apparently Vijaykanth is looking for a leading director to direct the Tamil version. It still remains to be seen who’s going to reprise Samantha and Kajal’s roles in the Tamil version. Meanwhile, Shanmuga Pandian is hitting the gym to get into shape for his role and he’s also keen on learning dance and fights for his debut in films. The Telugu version was directed by Vamshi Paidipally and it went on to become a huge hit in 2010. Dil Raju had produced the Telugu version.
- Kajal opens up about her plans to turn producer
- Suresh Babu’s latest statement on Ramanaidu biopic
- Bollywood stars appreciate Vijay Deverakonda’s gesture
- We have forgotten our farmers, Chinnababu is a tribute to them: Karthi
- Geetha Govindam will be the best film in Vijay’s career: Allu Aravind