NTR, Kajal and Samantha starrer Brindavanam is going to be remade in Tamil. Actor turned politician, Vijaykanth has reportedly bought the remake rights of this film and it’ll be the launchpad of his son Shanmuga Pandian. Apparently Vijaykanth is looking for a leading director to direct the Tamil version. It still remains to be seen who’s going to reprise Samantha and Kajal’s roles in the Tamil version. Meanwhile, Shanmuga Pandian is hitting the gym to get into shape for his role and he’s also keen on learning dance and fights for his debut in films. The Telugu version was directed by Vamshi Paidipally and it went on to become a huge hit in 2010. Dil Raju had produced the Telugu version.
- Will not marry a film industry man, says Kajal
- Nagarjuna to shoot two sequels simultaneously?
- Lawrence’s directorial debut in Bollywood with star hero
- Sai Dharam Tej’s co-star to shake a leg with Bollywood’s dancing sensation
- Popular actor urges his fans to prove his critics wrong