NTR, Kajal and Samantha starrer Brindavanam is going to be remade in Tamil. Actor turned politician, Vijaykanth has reportedly bought the remake rights of this film and it’ll be the launchpad of his son Shanmuga Pandian. Apparently Vijaykanth is looking for a leading director to direct the Tamil version. It still remains to be seen who’s going to reprise Samantha and Kajal’s roles in the Tamil version. Meanwhile, Shanmuga Pandian is hitting the gym to get into shape for his role and he’s also keen on learning dance and fights for his debut in films. The Telugu version was directed by Vamshi Paidipally and it went on to become a huge hit in 2010. Dil Raju had produced the Telugu version.
- Kajal teams up with Jayam Ravi
- “Samantha was super tensed on Sep 13,” Nag reveals
- Taapsee’s epic reply to a netizen who asked her to marry him
- Kamal Haasan urges students to join politics
- Simbu lands in trouble yet again