It looks like director Vivek Athreya’s Brochevarevarura has piqued the interest of producers down south! We hear that a Chennai-based producer has purchased the remake rights to the film at a fancy price and in all likelihood, Nivetha Thomas will reprise her role in the film!
Apparently, the makers loved the twists and turns in the Telugu film and decided to remake it with a young cast and crew in Tamil.
An official announcement of the same is awaited. Sree Vishnu, Rahul Ramakrishna and Priyadarshi received acclaim for their roles in the film that also saw Satyadev Kancharana and Nivetha Pethuraj in key roles.
Articles that might interest you:
- Pawan-Krish film to kick start on this date?
- Pawan’s look in Pink remake to be natural
- Entha Manchivadavuraa’s latest worldwide collections
- Sudheer Babu’s look from ‘V’ to be out on this date
- KTR is all praise for Thaman
- Interesting title in consideration for Venkatesh’s Asuran remake