Comedy King Allari Naresh’s latest offering ‘Brother of Bommali’ has recently wrapped its principle shooting. The recently released audio and trailers are creating a huge buzz and the latest news is that the filmmakers have officially announced that this comedy entertainer will be released on November 7.
Directed by ‘Veedu Theda’ fame B. Chinni, this film features Monal Gajjar as the female lead while Karthika plays the crucial role of Naresh’s twin sister. This film also features Harshvardhan Rane, Ali, Brahmanandam, Jayaprakash Reddy, Naagineedu and Vennala Kishore in other prominent roles.
Articles that might interest you:
- FDFS : Highlights from Bandobast
- Chiru’s green signal made Varun Tej sign Valmiki
- FDFS : Highlights from Gaddhalakonda Ganesh
- Harish Shankar distraught over Valmiki’s title change
- Star DP’s daughter in talks for Vijay’s next?
- Nithiin’s reprise of Vijay Sethupathi in Valmiki raises curiosity