Comedy King Allari Naresh’s latest offering, ‘Brother of Bommali’ opened to a decent response yesterday. Naresh’s trade mark comedy and Kartika Nair’s different role paved way for its success. The film’s unique concept and the fun generated from it has worked big time.
The film also opened to positive reviews overseas in a large number of theaters. This is Allari Naresh’s biggest overseas release till date. Directed by Chinni Krishna, this film had Monal Gajjar as the female lead and Brahmanandam played the hilarious role of Kona Venkat.
Articles that might interest you:
- Hari Hara Veera Mallu heroine’s love story becomes a hot topic
- Narappa’s first copy to be ready soon
- David Warner wins the hearts of Hyderabadis and Indians
- Nani, Satya Dev and Roopa’s Daare Leda gets a launch date
- Noted editor to turn director work with Nithin’s next?
- Actress Kavitha’s son passes away due to COVID-19; Husband critical