Comedy King Allari Naresh’s latest offering, ‘Brother of Bommali’ opened to a decent response yesterday. Naresh’s trade mark comedy and Kartika Nair’s different role paved way for its success. The film’s unique concept and the fun generated from it has worked big time.
The film also opened to positive reviews overseas in a large number of theaters. This is Allari Naresh’s biggest overseas release till date. Directed by Chinni Krishna, this film had Monal Gajjar as the female lead and Brahmanandam played the hilarious role of Kona Venkat.
- Ram Charan lauds Mr. Majnu’s teaser
- Shocking response for Priya Prakash Varrier’s new song
- Kajal teams up with Jayam Ravi
- “Samantha was super tensed on Sep 13,” Nag reveals
- Taapsee’s epic reply to a netizen who asked her to marry him