Mega Power Star Ram Charan’s Dasara release, Bruce Lee The Fighter, ended up as a disappointing venture at the box-office. Fans and critics were not impressed with the film’s lackluster script, even though Ram Charan tried his best to shoulder the film with his dances and intense performance.
Now, Bruce Lee The Fighter will be releasing in Malayalam tomorrow with the same title. Bhadrakali Films, the leading distribution house that also grabbed the film’s Tamil version’s rights, will be releasing the film in more than 60 screens.
Ram Charan has a decent fan following in Kerala and his Malayali fans love his mercurial dances. They are surely in for a lavish treat this Friday.
Articles that might interest you:
- Vakeel Saab to resume shooting from this month?
- Balayya’s heartfelt Eid wishes to Muslim brothers
- Lavanya Tripathi, Kartikeya’s unique way to utilize their free time in lockdown
- Casting couch is common in every field, says Bigg Boss girl
- Lockdown Review : The Lovebirds (Streaming on Netflix)
- Poll : Should star heroes and directors slash their remunerations post lockdown?