It is well known that Ram Charan is currently busy shooting for his upcoming film, Bruce Lee, in Sreenu Vaitla’s direction. The film is touted to be an out and out action entertainer with all the elements to woo the family audience. 85 percent of the shoot has already been wrapped up and the unit is making all efforts to complete the remaining part by the end of this month. Several rumors have been making rounds that the film will not release in October.
Putting an end all these speculations, producer DVV Danayya has confirmed that the film will hit the screens on October 16th. He said that the post productio work is being completed at a brisk pace to ensure that film will release on the announced date. Rakul Preet Singh is the female lead and Kriti Kharbanda is essaying a crucial role in the film. SS Thaman is the music director.
Articles that might interest you:
- Taapsee gets good appreciation for her latest film
- Ala Vaikunthapuramlo’s promotions hitting the right note
- Sye Raa’s latest worldwide collections
- Kamma Rajyamlo Kadapa Reddlu’s trailer gets a release date
- Balayya and his team playing the clever game
- RRR postponement rumors not bothering Rajamouli