Bruna Abdullah, who hails from Brazil, is all set to make her Tamil film debut in Ajith starrer Billa 2. The film is being dubbed in Telugu as David Billa. She came to India back in 2007 and since then, she appeared in few Hindi films including Cash, Desi Boyz and I Hate Luv Storys. However, Billa 2, in which she’s going to be seen along with Ajith, is going to be her biggest film till date. We hear that Bruna Abdullah has been shown in the most glamorous way in the film, despite the presence of Parvathy Omanakuttan, the heroine in the film. The original film Billa had Nayanthara and Namitha setting the screen on fire with their skin show and now Bruna Abdullah is going to do something similar in David Billa. Already some pics featuring Bruna in a bikini have begun doing rounds on the internet and we think that the audience are in for a grand visual treat. Chakri Tholeti has directed the film and Yuvan Shankar Raja has composed the music. The film will hit the theatres soon. It remains to be seen if Bruna Abdullah manages to impress Telugu filmmakers as well.
Articles that might interest you:
- Chiru kick-starts dubbing for Sye Raa
- Saaho’s new schedule begins in this picturesque European city
- Star hero worried about his unemployment
- Cute video: Salman gets playful at nephew’s birthday
- Oscar winner hails Amitabh’s stunning 14 min single take act
- Mani Ratnam back to work after reports of cardiac issues