Even as his upcoming film, Saakshyam, is gearing up for release on July 20, young hero Bellamkonda Sai Sreenivas’ fifth film is fast wrapping up its shooting formalities. Star heroine Kajal Aggarwal is the leading lady in the movie.
As per the latest updates, this as-yet-untitled film’s lengthy Vizag schedule has been wrapped up and the unit will return to Hyderabad to begin preparation for the next schedule. The film’s Hindi satellite rights were sold for a whopping Rs 9.50 crores.
Touted as an intense thriller with a unique concept, the film has Bollywood star Neil Nitin Mukesh in a pivotal role. This film is being directed by debutant Sreenivas while Naveen Sontineni is producing it under Vamsadhara Creations banner. Thaman scores the music.
- RGV’s production Bhairava Geetha gets a new release date
- Dubbing union terminates Chinmayi’s membership
- Dear Comrade to be quite realistic like Arjun Reddy
- Nandamuri hero’s next is a Telugu-Kannada bilingual
- Fans’ overenthusiasm lands Rajinikanth in trouble