After wrapping up his upcoming film, Saakshyam, and returning from a short foreign vacation, Bellamkonda Sai Sreenivas has resumed shooting for his fifth film. Star heroine Kajal Aggarwal is the leading lady in the movie. Currently, the makers are canning some crucial scenes featuring the lead pair.
As per the latest updates, this as-yet-untitled film’s Hindi satellite rights have been sold for a whopping Rs 9.50 crores. This film is touted as an intense thriller with a unique concept. Bollywood star Neil Nitin Mukesh will be seen in a pivotal role in the movie.
This film is being directed by debutant Sreenivas while Naveen Sontineni is producing it under Vamsadhara Creations banner. Thaman scores the music.
- Star actress trashes rumours about her career in Telugu
- RGV’s production Bhairava Geetha gets a new release date
- Dubbing union terminates Chinmayi’s membership
- Dear Comrade to be quite realistic like Arjun Reddy
- Nandamuri hero’s next is a Telugu-Kannada bilingual