Its turning out to be a very sad week for the film fraternity. We have just received the news of budding actress Shubha Phutela’s death due to complications arising out of a severe case of jaundice. It is being reported that the actress passed away today evening.
Sometime ago, Shubha Phutela dropped out of Ram and Bommarillu Bhaskar’s film due to health issues. She won the Miss South India title in 2010 and was regarded as a promising talent in the industry.
123telugu.com is saddened by the development and expresses its deepest condolences to the family.
Articles that might interest you:
- Pawan Kalyan’s treat during Chiru’s birthday?
- Mahesh’s next with star director confirmed?
- Crazy buzz: Ram Charan’s cameo in Pawan Kalyan’s next?
- Mahesh not bothered about the losses AMB cinemas is facing
- Such a delight: Rajamouli on Corona short film ‘Family’
- Aditi Rao picks her most difficult role to date