In all films of Bellamkonda Sreenivas, one thing which is quite common is the budget which has been spent. The makers have spent some unheard of amounts for the hero even though his market is not that high.
The same has happened once again as Bellamkonda’s new film Sakshyam has been sold for exorbitant rates of over 20 crores. The film needs a hit talk from day one otherwise things will be difficult for the makers.
On his behalf, Sreenivas needs to give a solid performance so that the crowds get attracted towards the film. There is a positive buzz for the film as the basic concept of the film is itself is unique.
As of now, things look good but there is for sure heavy burden on the young hero and he needs to prove his worth at any cost.
- Poll : What do you think of Veera Bhoga Vasantha Rayulu teaser
- Tamannaah, Sundeep Kishan’s Telugu-Hindi bilingual awaits distributors
- Poll : A total of 4 movies are releasing on September 7th, which one are eager to watch?
- I didn’t come here to kiss everyone: Paayal Rajput
- One more foreign schedule for Savyasachi?