In an unusual development on the sets of Thupparivaalan, actor Vishal has decided to turn director to complete the film! Post the success of the original film, Vishal teamed up once again with filmmaker Mysskin for the sequel, and a big part of the film was supposed to be shot in London; however, Vishal was miffed that Mysskin couldn’t get the required permissions on time, which escalated the budget.
Buzz in Kollywood is that Mysskin was expecting a hike in the film’s budget, since the scale was much bigger, and also, his own remuneration. However, Vishal, who is also producing the film, disagreed with the director, and the two decided to part ways.
Now, Vishal is going to direct the remaining portion of the film and release it later this year. It’ll be interesting to see how the film shapes up considering that Mysskin has his own way of directing a feature film, and he received rave reviews for his work in his recent films like Psycho and Thupparivaalan. More details about the film are awaited.
Articles that might interest you:
- Chay, Sai Pallavi’s Love Story off to a solid start in US
- Raja Raja Chora locks OTT release date
- Prashanth Neel pens a sensational script for Prabhas
- Poll : What did you think of ‘Love Story’ Movie?
- Star Tamil composer gears up for big Tollywood comeback
- Chiranjeevi to romance this star heroine yet again