Pawan Kalyan is doing back-to-back films and one of them is with star director Krish. The first look of the film is out and it has been titled Hari Hara Veera Mallu.
The film has completed 40% of its shoot and the makers today have revealed that the film is being made on a budget of 150 crores which is the highest ever for Pawan Kalyan.
The update is also that gigantic sets like Charminar, Red Fort and Machilipatnam port are assembled for the film’s shooting. The film will need six months of time to wrap up the VFX part as it is a period drama. Keeravani scores music for this film.
Articles that might interest you:
- Pawan Kalyan recovering; Urges people to be more cautious about COVID
- Aditi Rao Hydari stuns everyone with her Netflix film
- Interesting buzz on Akhil Akkineni’s next project
- Praveen Sattaru reveals major details about Nagarjuna’s next
- Top OTT platform acquires Balayya’s Akhanda
- Bigg Boss Sohel signs noted producer’s next