Pawan Kalyan is doing back-to-back films and one of them is with star director Krish. The first look of the film is out and it has been titled Hari Hara Veera Mallu.
The film has completed 40% of its shoot and the makers today have revealed that the film is being made on a budget of 150 crores which is the highest ever for Pawan Kalyan.
The update is also that gigantic sets like Charminar, Red Fort and Machilipatnam port are assembled for the film’s shooting. The film will need six months of time to wrap up the VFX part as it is a period drama. Keeravani scores music for this film.
Articles that might interest you:
- All set for RRR’s ‘sensational’ promotions campaigns
- Suspense on Nagarjuna’s leading lady in The Ghost ends finally
- Chiranjeevi to launch two new films?
- Rename Kurnool district: Pawan Kalyan’s new demand
- Many friends in my circle loved Romantic: Vijay Deverakonda
- Teaser for Rajinikanth’s Peddanna to be in a few hours