The forthcoming psychological thriller and family entertainer “Budugu” written and directed by Manmohan has completed its shooting part last week and post production work is progressing at brisk pace. The film revolves around some mysterious and shocking things that happen in the life of an eight year old boy and his family. It’s about how they overcome the unexpected twists and turns that threaten to disturb their lives.
The main cast includes Manchu Lakshmi, SreedharRao, Master Prembabu, Baby Dolly, InduAnand, Sana and Indraja is playing an important character in the movie. Speaking on the occasion Director Manmohan said “I am very happy with the way the movie has shaped up. We are completing the editing and dubbing parts next week”. The movie based on real life incidents is made under the banner of “Hyderabad Innovatives”.The film is producedby SarikaSrinivas and Bhaskar, Exectuive Producer isVamshiPuluri, Edited by ShyamMenga, Cinematography by Suresh Raghuthu, Music by SaiKarthik, Art Direction byA.Raam.
- Manikarnika finally enters 100 crore club
- Priya Prakash’s Oru Adaar Love’s climax to be changed?
- Ranveer Singh’s ’83 to go on floors in summer
- Tamannaah makes interesting comments about a Tamil director
- Srinivas Avasarala and Lakshmi Manchu team up for NRI