The forthcoming psychological thriller and family entertainer “Budugu” written and directed by Manmohan has completed its shooting part last week and post production work is progressing at brisk pace. The film revolves around some mysterious and shocking things that happen in the life of an eight year old boy and his family. It’s about how they overcome the unexpected twists and turns that threaten to disturb their lives.
The main cast includes Manchu Lakshmi, SreedharRao, Master Prembabu, Baby Dolly, InduAnand, Sana and Indraja is playing an important character in the movie. Speaking on the occasion Director Manmohan said “I am very happy with the way the movie has shaped up. We are completing the editing and dubbing parts next week”. The movie based on real life incidents is made under the banner of “Hyderabad Innovatives”.The film is producedby SarikaSrinivas and Bhaskar, Exectuive Producer isVamshiPuluri, Edited by ShyamMenga, Cinematography by Suresh Raghuthu, Music by SaiKarthik, Art Direction byA.Raam.
Articles that might interest you:
- Two leading ladies for Ram Pothineni
- Aadi Saikumar opens up commercial films
- Happening young heroine keeps Chay, Dil Raju waiting
- Has Rajasekhar walked out of this project?
- Poll : Who do you think is the best choice for lady-oriented films?
- Top stunt co-ordinator gives a key update on Kamal’s role in Indian 2