Ram Charan and Samantha-starrer period village drama, Rangasthalam, is in the last leg of shooting. Currently, the movie’s unit is shooting a colorful festive song at the Surampalem Reservoir in Gangavaram near Rajahmundry. Popular choreographer Prem Rakshit is supervising the song.
Apparently, the art department has set up more than 30 boats and bullock carts to add to the vibrance and village flavor in the song. The song has reportedly come out quite well and Ram Charan’s energetic moves will be a treat for fans this summer.
Sukumar is directing this highly-anticipated movie and Mythri Movie Makers banner is bankrolling it with a high-budget and Devi Sri Prasad is scoring the music. Rangasthalam is hitting the screens on March 30.
Articles that might interest you:
- Ram Charan to play a naxalite?
- Bollywood technician joins Nani-Sudheer’s V
- Srikanth reprises NTR in Manchu Vishnu’s Chadarangam
- Mahesh Babu reveals his most shocking experience with fans
- Karan Johar denies the rumors on his next
- Kiara Advani’s Netflix film trailer makes a big splash