Mega Power Star Ram Charan’s mass action thriller ‘Nayak’ is witnessing a bumper demand across many areas. With Charan’s good form and Vinayak’s track record, buyers are showing keen interest in the project. A source tells us that demand is especially high in Nizam, East and West Godavari districts and Uttarandhra areas. ‘Nayak’ will be one of the first films to release in 2013 and will kickoff the lucrative Sankranthi season.
Ram Charan will be seen with Kajal Aggarwal and Amala Paul in this movie and Thaman is the music director. The movie is currently gearing up for release on January 9th. Danayya DVV is producing the movie. Shooting is at an advanced stage and the movie’s audio launch will take place on the 14th of December.
- Gear up for Amar Akbar Anthony’s ‘Pivot’
- After wrapping up Varma, Vikram’s son leaves for US for higher studies
- Young producer to approach Cyber Crime Police against her abuser
- Legendary director appreciates Sudheer Babu
- Bharath Ane Nenu actress joins Arjun Reddy’s Bollywood remake