The new age romantic flick ‘Ee Rojullo’ has been generating a tremendous buzz ever since it released. The low budget movie caught everyone’s attention and buyers have been scrambling to cash in on the film’s craze one way or the other.
We have received an interesting bit of information regarding the movie’s satellite rights. Apparently, the makers sold the satellite rights of the film for a figure of about Rs 30 Lakhs before the release. With the positive buzz for the film post release, there has been renewed competition for the same and industry reports suggest that the satellite rights have been resold by the original buyer for a bumper price of approximately 2 Crores.
Maruthi has directed this movie and Good Cinema Group banner is the producer.
- Nithin to romance milky beauty?
- Mahesh25’s costumes to be trendsetting
- Star director roped in for Chiru’s son in law?
- Poll : Which of these two trailers did you like the most?
- KTR to grace Ee Nagaraniki Emaindi pre-release event