Power Star Pawan Kalyan’s Panjaa is riding high on expectations and everyone is expecting a massive blockbuster. The movie has been doing great business all over and the Nizam rights have been picked up for a bumper price by Siri Media. Sources say that the rights were picked up for around 7.5 Crores.
Panjaa is releasing on December 9th in a massive way and the movie has received a U/A rating from the censor board. Anjali Lavania and Sarah Jane Dias are the female leads in this movie which has been directed by noted Tamil Director Vishnuvardhan.
Neelima Thirumalasetty and Shobhu Yarlagadda have produced the movie jointly. Yuvan Shankar Raja has scored the music.
- Bhairava Geetha actress opens up about liplock scenes
- Sai Pallavi to romance Fahadh Faasil
- Dev gets a tentative release date
- Poll: Which of these upcoming December releases are you looking forward to?
- Mega hero’s next nears completion