Many stars from Tollywood are coming forward to help Chennai in any way they can. Stylish Star Allu Arjun has donated 25 lakhs for Tamil Nadu CM Relief Fund and he says that responding on time through other means of charity is also essential.
“Being celebrities, we’re doing our best to showcase our human side. I request everyone to help in anyway they can. At this moment, even a candle is enough as it will be quite helpful for the families stuck in the floods, ” said All Arjun, who was quite emotional.
Interacting with the media at #ManaMadrasKosam fundraiser event, Bunny further added, “Though I’ve given some money, it takes time to reach people. For that reason we’re buying food packets and water bottles to supply affected people in Chennai. Blankets and medical kits are essential for people there”.
MMK group led by Rana, Lakshmi Manchu and Nani is sending food-kits, which will help sustain people for a few days . Allu Arjun also appreciated these actors for the initiative that they took .
- Manmadhudu 2’s Hyd and Portugal schedule details
- Nithiin to team up with his hit film’s director again?
- Aadi Saikumar on a signing spree
- Lakshmi’s NTR to postpone?
- Indo-German actress’ negative role in Saaho?
- Trivikram to continue the same trend for AA19