The super hit combination of Allu Arjun and Trivikram Srinivas has given a blockbuster with ‘Julayi’. The actor-director duo has teamed up once again for a romantic entertainer. As per the latest buzz, the film is likely to be titled ‘S/O Satyamurthy’. Bunny will be seen as a wedding planner in the film and the entire film will showcase the lively festivities during marriages.
In the film, Bunny will be romancing Samantha, Nitya Menen and Adah Sharma, while Rajendra Prasad, Kannada star Upendra and Sneha will be seen in prominent roles. Radhakrishna, who earlier produced ‘Julayi’ is the producer of the film which has Devi Sri Prasad composing the music.
- Pulwama Terror Attack: Fans threaten to boycott star hero’s film
- Nag ropes in talented composer for Manmadhudu sequel
- Saaho girl to fulfill her ‘Baahubali dream’ finally
- Manikarnika finally enters 100 crore club
- Priya Prakash’s Oru Adaar Love’s climax to be changed?