The super hit combination of Allu Arjun and Trivikram Srinivas has given a blockbuster with ‘Julayi’. The actor-director duo has teamed up once again for a romantic entertainer. As per the latest buzz, the film is likely to be titled ‘S/O Satyamurthy’. Bunny will be seen as a wedding planner in the film and the entire film will showcase the lively festivities during marriages.
In the film, Bunny will be romancing Samantha, Nitya Menen and Adah Sharma, while Rajendra Prasad, Kannada star Upendra and Sneha will be seen in prominent roles. Radhakrishna, who earlier produced ‘Julayi’ is the producer of the film which has Devi Sri Prasad composing the music.
- Jyothika earns rave reviews for her latest film
- Press Note : Godavari Launches their New Brand “Paneer” – The Mall Concept Food Court
- Amar Akbar Anthony off to a slow start in the US
- Deepika, Ranveer’s new home costs Rs 50 crores!
- Tamannaah, Sundeep’s bold chemistry in Next Enti’s trailer strikes an impact