Allu Arjun’s Sarrainodu is all set for a grand opening in a few hours, with fans shows bring screened in the wee hours of 22nd April. Bunny has been promoting the film quite aggressively. This morning, the Stylish Star was in Bengaluru to attend a press meet as part of promotions.
Speaking on the occasion, Bunny said that he wants to establish himself as a pan-South Indian actor and added that he is also ready to act with the sons of the legendary Kannada star late Rajkumar, Shivrajkumar and Puneeth.
Bunny has a huge market in Kerala and Karnataka, apart from Telugu states and looks like he is determined to spread his market across the country. As reported earlier, Bunny’s next will be a Telugu-Tamil bilingual under Lingusamy’s direction. He further said that he is open to acting in any film industry. Is there a Bollywood debut on the cards, Bunny?
Articles that might interest you:
- Rakul Preet Singh’s team reveals the big list of her upcoming projects
- Kiara Advani makes a daring move during this crunch time
- Bigg Boss 4: Is Nagarjuna upset?
- Sharwanand revisits this theme after 14 years
- Here is India’s official entry to the Oscars 2021
- Mahesh Babu raves about Delhi Crime’s Emmys win