Yesterday, we reported that Allu Arjun has been selected as the brand ambassador for the Telugu Titans team in the Pro Kabaddi league. In a press conference to announce his association with the team, Bunny revealed that he is keen on doing a sports film sometime soon. Speaking further, Bunny said that after films, he loves sports and that he will green light a sports based film if anyone approaches him with a perfect script.
Living upto his title Stylish Star perfectly, Allu Arjun keeps on experimenting with his looks with each film. After the blockbuster success of S/O Satyamurthy, Bunny is gearing up to shoot for Boyapati’s film from 26th July. The film is an action entertainer and Bunny has been working hard to get his look right. Rakul Preet is the film’s heroine and Allu Arvind is the producer.
- Who will be the heroine in the 100 Cr Bollywood hit’s Telugu remake?
- Saina Nehwal’s biopic goes on floors
- I had vowed to never use my father’s name in my career: Dulquer Salmaan
- Dhruv was skeptical and nervous about Arjun Reddy remake: Vikram
- Nagarjuna opens up about nepotism in film industry