With the release of Rudhramadevi, Stylish Star Allu Arjun’s reputation increased multifold not just for his brilliant portrayal of Gona Gannareddy but also for his support to the film’s director Gunasekhar when the film was stalled and even for his role behind the Telangana CM KCR granting tax exemption for Rudhramadevi.
Relishing the success of Rudhramadevi and the appreciation he has been getting for his role, Allu Arjun revealed his Bollywood plans in a latest interview. Bunny said that making it big in Bollywood is no easy task and that actors have to devote all their time to battle competition in Mumbai. Bunny said that one needs to have guts to sacrifice a well established career in Telugu films to test Bollywood waters.
However, Bunny hinted that he is open to acting in Bollywood once in a while. Bunny is currently shooting for his upcoming film in Boyapati Srinu’s direction.
- Simbu lands in trouble yet again
- Second trailer for Mani Ratnam’s Nawab to be out soon
- Devadas’ trailer assures a laugh riot in theaters
- Star director unveils title poster for Jayalalithaa biopic
- Saaho star blessed with a baby girl