The muhurtam of ‘Iddaru Ammayilatho’, starring Stylish Star Allu Arjun, Amala Paul and Richa Gangopadhyay will be held tomorrow morning at Ramanaidu Studios. The movie is being directed by Puri Jagan and Bandla Ganesh is the producer.
This entertainer will have most of its shooting in Spain. Kota Srinivasa Rao and Ali will be seen in crucial roles in the movie.
Puri Jagan was recently gifted an expensive diamond studded Zippo lighter by producer Bandla Ganesh. Allu Arjun is fresh from the superb success of ‘Julayi’ and he will be looking to consolidate his position with another good hit.
Let us wish the team the very best for this new project.
- Poll : What did you think of Mr.Majnu’s first look?
- Chay has cut short my vice after marriage: Samantha
- Abhimanyudu’s director bags a big offer
- It’s my responsibility to promote young talent: Chiranjeevi
- Prabhudeva, Tamannaah starrer Devi sequel goes on floors