The regular shooting of Allu Arjun’s forthcoming film is progressing at a brisk pace. Recently, the team had completed a song shoot and now some heavy-duty fight sequences are being shot between Bunny and Pradeep Ravath’s gang in a specially erected set in Ramoji Film City.
Ram-Laxman have composed the stunt sequences. The film is said to be an out and out action entertainer and Bunny will be seen in a powerful role. The movie has Rakul Preet Singh and Catherine Tresa as the female leads.
S S Thaman scores music and Geetha Arts is producing this flick. Veteran actor Srikanth and Adi Pinisetty are playing crucial roles in the film.
Articles that might interest you:
- News about special teaser of Ala Vaikunthapuramlo to be out tomorrow
- Latest update on Karthikeya’s next with Geetha Arts
- Poll : What did you think of Venky Mama’s trailer?
- Venky Mama Trailer – Solid Mixture of Fun and Emotions
- Rashmika reveals why she rejected Jersey remake
- Ram Charan launches Mathu Vadalara teaser