The regular shooting of Allu Arjun’s forthcoming film is progressing at a brisk pace. Recently, the team had completed a song shoot and now some heavy-duty fight sequences are being shot between Bunny and Pradeep Ravath’s gang in a specially erected set in Ramoji Film City.
Ram-Laxman have composed the stunt sequences. The film is said to be an out and out action entertainer and Bunny will be seen in a powerful role. The movie has Rakul Preet Singh and Catherine Tresa as the female leads.
S S Thaman scores music and Geetha Arts is producing this flick. Veteran actor Srikanth and Adi Pinisetty are playing crucial roles in the film.
Articles that might interest you:
- Kabir Singh repeats Arjun Reddy’s feat in these aspects
- Will this young hero impress in an action avatar?
- Bollywood trade prediction: Advantage Prabhas over Akshay & John
- Sharwanand’s shoulder surgery lasts for 11 hours; Shifted to ICU
- Interesting buzz on Chay’s next
- NTR’s cameo in this film?