Allu Arjun is basking in the success of his latest film Ala Vaikunthapuramlo which has now become an industry hit in Tollywood after releasing this Sankranthi.
The team met the press today and spoke at length about the success. Allu Arjun, in particular, revealed that it was megastar Chiranjeevi who predicted such a big success of the film.
Bunny revealed that after watching the show alone in a preview theater, the megastar came out and said that the film will succeed to the biggest level.
The stylish star said though he was surprised at first, now that the film has become such a hit, he cannot but praise the judgment of Chiranjeevi and that is the reason he has been ruling the industry for such a long time.
Articles that might interest you:
- Pawan Kalyan’s Vakeel Saab to not go Vijay’s Master route
- Nani formally announces sequel to HIT
- Salaar to set summer ’22 on fire; Here’s the release date
- Release date for Puri Jagan’s production ‘Romantic’ tomorrow
- Official: Pawan Kalyan’s 27th film seals Sankranthi release
- Big update: Prabhas, Shruti’s Salaar’s release date in a few hours