Allu Arjun is basking in the success of his latest film Ala Vaikunthapuramlo which has now become an industry hit in Tollywood after releasing this Sankranthi.
The team met the press today and spoke at length about the success. Allu Arjun, in particular, revealed that it was megastar Chiranjeevi who predicted such a big success of the film.
Bunny revealed that after watching the show alone in a preview theater, the megastar came out and said that the film will succeed to the biggest level.
The stylish star said though he was surprised at first, now that the film has become such a hit, he cannot but praise the judgment of Chiranjeevi and that is the reason he has been ruling the industry for such a long time.
Articles that might interest you:
- Tollywood director signs yet another big project in Bollywood
- Chiranjeevi ropes in noted action choreographers for Vedhalam remake?
- Solo Bratuke completes censor – Release date still in suspense?
- Anil Ravipudi’s F2 gets a rare recognition
- Bigg Boss 4- Avinash wins hearts with Ravana task
- Star hero announces he is cancer-free