Allu Arjun is leaving no stone unturned to nail his role to perfection in DJ (Duvvada Jagannadham). The star will be seen as a Brahmin chef in the film which is being directed by Harish Shankar. Pooja Hegde is the lead actress.
Apparently, Bunny is so particular about his dialect and the slokas that he’s reciting in the film that he has roped in a Brahmin tutor to deliver shlokas Sree Suktam and Purusha Suktam in the right manner.
In the past, Allu Arjun had worked along with a tutor from Telangana to get his accent right in Rudhramadevi 3D. The film is currently being shot in and around Hyderabad.
- Vijay Deverakonda in talks for yet another Telugu-Tamil bilingual?
- 2.0 achieves a rare feat in three languages
- Young heroine’s 50th film lands in an unexpected controversy
- Rajinikanth decides to not celebrate his birthday
- Manikarnika’s trailer to be out soon