Allu Arjun is leaving no stone unturned to nail his role to perfection in DJ (Duvvada Jagannadham). The star will be seen as a Brahmin chef in the film which is being directed by Harish Shankar. Pooja Hegde is the lead actress.
Apparently, Bunny is so particular about his dialect and the slokas that he’s reciting in the film that he has roped in a Brahmin tutor to deliver shlokas Sree Suktam and Purusha Suktam in the right manner.
In the past, Allu Arjun had worked along with a tutor from Telangana to get his accent right in Rudhramadevi 3D. The film is currently being shot in and around Hyderabad.
Articles that might interest you:
- AP, TG governments must support upcoming movies: Balakrishna
- Suresh Babu opens up on ticket rates and theatres business decline
- No actor can match Balayya sir’s dialogue delivery: Allu Arjun
- Bollywood’s biggest stars to do a multi-starrer?
- Balayya Babu is an atom bomb: Rajamouli
- All set for arrival of Bheemla Nayak’s trailer