It is a known fact that the shooting of Allu Arjun’s next in the direction of Harish Shankar has gone on floors last week. The latest update reveals that Bunny will join the shoot from the first week of November.
Currently, Harish Shankar is canning some important scenes with the other cast of the film. Pooja Hegde plays the female lead of the film which is produced by Dil Raju.
Watch out this space for more regular updates on this project.
- RGV’s production Bhairava Geetha gets a new release date
- Dubbing union terminates Chinmayi’s membership
- Dear Comrade to be quite realistic like Arjun Reddy
- Nandamuri hero’s next is a Telugu-Kannada bilingual
- Fans’ overenthusiasm lands Rajinikanth in trouble