Allu Arjun will be playing a cameo in Ram Charan’s ‘Yevadu’. The movie is currently being shot in and around Hyderabad. Allu Arjun will be joining the team of ‘Yevadu’ from April 5th or so, after he comes back from Spain. Kajal Aggarwal will also be essaying a cameo in the movie along with Allu Arjun.
Vamshi Paidipally is the director of this movie and Dil Raju is the producer. The film is being shaped up as a murder mystery and Shruti Haasan will be seen as the main heroine in the movie. Amy Jackson will be seen as the second lead.
Shooting is largely complete and the film will hit the screens in June.
Articles that might interest you:
- Ajith, Mahesh prove their social media stamina; Top 2019 Twitter trends
- Once flop actress now making waves in Bollywood
- Noted director bags Mahesh’s film rights
- RRR Update- Ram Charan shot for the best scenes of RRR today
- Tenali Ramakrishna BA BL’s special premieres in 4 cities
- Bigg Boss winner but no big offers