Allu Arjun is leaving no stone unturned to promote his upcoming film Duvvada Jagannadham. While he’s promoting the film in Hyderabad currently, the actor will fly to Bangalore on June 22 to interact with the local media.
It’s well-known that Allu Arjun has a huge fan base in Karnataka and Kerala, and for the past few years, he has been making it a point to promote his films aggressively in the neighbouring states. Not just that. During a recent photo-session with the actor, most of the fans who came all the way to Hyderabad to meet him were from Karnataka and Kerala.
Being one of the few stars who has consciously made an effort to take his films beyond Andhra Pradesh and Telangana borders, Bunny deserves a big pat on the back for spreading his wings. Directed by Harish Shankar, DJ is slated for release on June 23.
Articles that might interest you:
- Poll : What did you think of Bheeshma’s trailer?
- Bheeshma’s fun and action-packed trailer impresses
- V’s racy and intriguing teaser raises expectations
- Ram Charan acquires the remake rights of this Malayalam blockbuster?
- GA2UV Pictures to present Dhanush’s 40th film
- World Famous Lover’s US collections report