Stylish Star Allu Arjun is currently wrapping up dubbing for his forthcoming film ‘Julayi’ and his work is expected to be over in a day or two. Post production activities of the movie are going ahead with full speed and the film is on track for a July 13th release. Trivikram is the director of this movie and Ileana is pairing up with Bunny for the first time in this movie.
Devi Sri has scored the music and Radhakrishna is the producer. The movie has a robbery element to it and veteran actor Rajendra Prasad will be seen as a cop. Sonu Sood is playing the negative role in this movie.
- Gear up for Amar Akbar Anthony’s ‘Pivot’
- After wrapping up Varma, Vikram’s son leaves for US for higher studies
- Young producer to approach Cyber Crime Police against her abuser
- Legendary director appreciates Sudheer Babu
- Bharath Ane Nenu actress joins Arjun Reddy’s Bollywood remake