Stylish Star Allu Arjun is currently wrapping up dubbing for his forthcoming film ‘Julayi’ and his work is expected to be over in a day or two. Post production activities of the movie are going ahead with full speed and the film is on track for a July 13th release. Trivikram is the director of this movie and Ileana is pairing up with Bunny for the first time in this movie.
Devi Sri has scored the music and Radhakrishna is the producer. The movie has a robbery element to it and veteran actor Rajendra Prasad will be seen as a cop. Sonu Sood is playing the negative role in this movie.
- Ranveer Singh to go all-out for Temper’s Hindi remake
- Senior actor-filmmaker Madala Rangarao passes away
- RGV to start a film school
- Kriti Kharbanda in talks for a big multi-starrer in Hindi?
- Shraddha Kapoor to begin preparing for Saina Nehwal’s biopic