For the first time in his career spanning over 13 years, Stylish Star Allu Arjun will be seen as an army officer in his upcoming mass action entertainer, Sarrainodu. According to the latest reports, Bunny will be seen as a patriotic army officer for a brief period of time, before he ends up as a bodyguard to an MLA, played by Catherine Tresa.
Reports say that Bunny has worked extremely hard to look convicing as an army man. Bunny has apparently rocked the character, even though it appears for a short time. Undoubtedly, Bunny’s army officer’s role will be one of the major highlights in the film.
The film’s trailer has impressed mass movie lovers and Thaman’s songs too have become a huge hit, raising the expectations on this April 22 release. Boyapati Sreenu has directed Sarrainodu, while Allu Aravind produced it. Rakul Preet will be seen as the film’s leading lady.
Articles that might interest you:
- Popular hero in Manchu Manoj’s comeback film?
- Nishabdham director lines up two projects
- A terrific underwater action sequence in Radhe Shyam
- Bandla Ganesh ropes in senior writer for Pawan?
- Anasuya confirms her Kollywood debut
- Tollywood hero is a happy man after watching Nolan’s Tenet