Ever since the reports of Allu Arjun’s debut Tamil film in star Tamil director Lingusamy’s direction being delayed made headlines a few days ago, speculations have been rife that this much hyped bilingual has been shelved.
Rumors further have it that Bunny will go ahead with Naa Peru Surya in writer Vakkantham Vamsi’s direction first. But last night, Lingusamy took to Twitter and put an end to all the speculations and said that the bilingual with Bunny will commence soon after he wraps up Pandem Kodi 2 with Vishal.
#Sandakozhi2 will be Commencing Shortly & @StudioGreen2 – @alluarjun Project will commence immediately after this. #NoMoreRumours #Vishal
— Lingusamy (@dirlingusamy) February 23, 2017
Articles that might interest you:
- ZEE5 acquires the digital rights of this sensational director’s next
- Mega hero’s romantic movie locks its world television premiere date
- Kota Srinivasarao – I am absolutely fine
- Confirmed: Star actor’s next to release in 3D
- Adipurush actress shares screen space with this RRR actor
- Official: SRK’s Pathaan locks its OTT release date
Ad : Teluguruchi - Learn.. Cook.. Enjoy the Tasty food