Over the past few months, Stylish Star Allu Arjun has been shooting for a high voltage action entertainer titled Sarainodu under Boyapati Srinu’s direction. Recently, Bunny hurt his arm while shooting for an action sequence. Doctors advised a few days of rest and also suggested Bunny not to take part in strenuous shoots.
However, Bunny, who is known for his commitment towards his work, quickly resumed shooting by taking painkillers, leaving the film’s unit impressed. Allu Arjun will be seen in a powerful police officer’s role in Sarainodu. Rakul Preet is the film’s heroine and Catherine Tresa plays a crucial role. Anjali will be seen in a special song.
Sarainodu is being produced by Allu Arvind and the senior producer is planning to release the film as a summer treat.
- Kajal runs a marathon to fulfil her promise
- Ramya Krishna to play adult film actress in much-awaited thriller
- Top technicians for Megastar nephew’s debut film
- 3 million followers on Twitter, Bunny thanks fans
- F2 in US: enters $1.5M club with a non-Baahubali record