We all know that Stylish star Allu Arjun is playing the role of Gona Gannareddy in Gunashekar’s magnum opus Rudhramadevi. The latest news is that the first look of Bunny as Gona Gannareddy is slated to release on October 18 at a grand event in Hyderabad.
Anushka and Daggubati Rana are playing the lead roles in this film, which also features Prakash Raj, Krishnam Raju, Catherine, Nithya Menon and Hamsa Nandini in other prominent roles. Maestro Ilayaraja is scoring music for this project while Thota Tharani is the art director.
- This Bollywood star would love to be part of Rajamouli’s RRR
- Samantha’s much awaited film gets a release date
- Press Note : “NTR Mahanayakudu Grand Premiers Today”
- Tollywood stars grace NTR Mahanayakudu’s premiere
- Press Note : “All set for Mithai USA premiers on Feb 21st..!!”