We all know that Stylish star Allu Arjun is playing the role of Gona Gannareddy in Gunashekar’s magnum opus Rudhramadevi. The latest news is that the first look of Bunny as Gona Gannareddy is slated to release on October 18 at a grand event in Hyderabad.
Anushka and Daggubati Rana are playing the lead roles in this film, which also features Prakash Raj, Krishnam Raju, Catherine, Nithya Menon and Hamsa Nandini in other prominent roles. Maestro Ilayaraja is scoring music for this project while Thota Tharani is the art director.
Articles that might interest you:
- Naga Chaitanya plays table tennis with Aamir Khan and LSC team
- Amitabh Bachchan lands in Hyderabad for Prabhas-Deepika film’s muhurat
- Megastar lauds Venkatesh’s Narappa; Sends a voice message
- OTT Review : Nayanthara’s Needa – Telugu film on AHA
- Akkineni brothers approached for mega hero’s next?
- Arya and his actress wife, Sayyesha blessed with a baby girl