Allu Arjun’s Duvvada Jagannadham is a hotcake in Tollywood trade circles. Directed by Harish Shankar and produced by Dil Raju, the movie is slated to hit the screens on June 23. Apart from Tollywood, the Stylish Star enjoys a huge fanbase in Kerala.
Now, going by the ongoing trade reports, Duvvada Jagannadham’s Hindi dubbed version’s rights have been sold for a whopping Rs.7 crore. This is next only to Mahesh-Murugadoss’ Spyder’s Rs.28 crore and Pawan Kalyan’s Sardaar Gabbar Singh’s Rs.8.25 crore deals for the Hindi dubbed versions.
This only proves that Bunny’s market is spreading beyond Tollywood and Mollywood by leaps and bounds.
- Vijay Deverakonda’s cheeky reply to Prabhas
- Taapsee reveals why she can’t demand a pay equal to male stars
- Press Note : Godavari Launches their New Brand “Paneer” – The Mall Concept Food Court
- RX100’s director ready with his next script
- Press Note: ‘Biggest Spectacle 2.0 USA release by G2G1 and Lyca’