Allu Arjun’s Duvvada Jagannadham is a hotcake in Tollywood trade circles. Directed by Harish Shankar and produced by Dil Raju, the movie is slated to hit the screens on June 23. Apart from Tollywood, the Stylish Star enjoys a huge fanbase in Kerala.
Now, going by the ongoing trade reports, Duvvada Jagannadham’s Hindi dubbed version’s rights have been sold for a whopping Rs.7 crore. This is next only to Mahesh-Murugadoss’ Spyder’s Rs.28 crore and Pawan Kalyan’s Sardaar Gabbar Singh’s Rs.8.25 crore deals for the Hindi dubbed versions.
This only proves that Bunny’s market is spreading beyond Tollywood and Mollywood by leaps and bounds.
- Advance bookings open for Aravinda Sametha
- Nannu Dochukunduvate’s latest collections
- Script work nearing completion for Sam’s prestigious project
- Poll : Which of these films are you excited to watch this weekend?
- Grand audio launch being planned for Chay’s next