Stylish Star Allu Arjun is all set to wrap up his work for ‘Iddarammayilatho’ today. Today is the last day of shoot for Bunny as well as the two heroines – Catherine Tresa and Amala Paul. Only a few more scenes, involving character artistes and comedians, remain to be shot and they will be wrapped over the coming days.
‘Iddarammayilatho’ is gearing up for a release on May 23rd and Puri Jagan is the director. The movie is being produced by Bandla Ganesh on Parameshwara Arts banner and Devi Sri Prasad has composed the music.
Brahmanandam and Rao Ramesh will be seen in crucial roles in this movie. The movie is expected to be a stylish romantic entertainer.
- Date locked for 2.0’s trailer
- Rana’s Haathi Mere Saathi postponed to 2019
- Working still of Thalapathy Vijay son’s debut film goes viral
- Keerthy Suresh in talks for an epic multi-starrer?
- Super Star to bid goodbye to acting after his next