123telugu had recently reported that Boyapati Sreenu’s film with Allu Arjun is moving at a brisk pace. Now, according to the latest update, the ceded rights of the film have been sold out for a whopping 8 crores to S V Prasad.
Incidentally the ceded rights of S/O Satyamurthy were sold for 7 crores and the craze for Bunny has increased by leaps and bounds this year. The buzz for the film is unprecedented and reports reveal that the film will be an out and out mass entertainer.
Titled Sarainodu, this film has S S Thaman scoring music and Geetha Arts are producing this flick.
- Bollywood biggie to be dubbed in Telugu
- Interesting title in consideration for RC12?
- Much-awaited Bollywood biopic to be shot in Hyderabad
- Yesteryear heroine Rambha blessed with a baby boy
- NTR spotted spending lonely time in Milan