It is a known fact that Allu Arjun’s new film in the direction of Sukumar which will kick start next year.
The film is based on red sanders smuggling and will have a forest backdrop and will be made on a big scale.
Now, the latest we hear is that Sukumar has planned to shoot the major portions of the film in Bangkok forests.
As it is tough to get permission and privacy in India, he has made those plans. Very soon, more details of this film will be out.
Articles that might interest you:
- Charmme defines Vijay Deverakonda in one line
- Roja almost recovered- Set to get back to shoots soon
- Prabhas’s crazy role in Salaar explained?
- Juicy gossip on Rajamouli-Mahesh Babu film
- Keerthy Suresh looks regal in her latest avatar
- Naveen Polishetty has no time for Bollywood