It is a known fact that Allu Arjun’s new film in the direction of Sukumar which will kick start next year.
The film is based on red sanders smuggling and will have a forest backdrop and will be made on a big scale.
Now, the latest we hear is that Sukumar has planned to shoot the major portions of the film in Bangkok forests.
As it is tough to get permission and privacy in India, he has made those plans. Very soon, more details of this film will be out.
Articles that might interest you:
- SP Balasubrahmanyam’s last song for Super Star
- Fans not allowed to attend SPB’s funeral
- Tamannaah honored to reprise Tabu in Andhadhun remake
- Samantha to play a Pakistani terrorist?
- Keerthy Suresh to join Rang De sets soon
- Karan Johar strongly condemns media trial against him in drug case