123telugu had recently reported that Boyapati Sreenu’s film with Allu Arjun is moving on a brisk pace. Now, according to the latest update, the makers have roped in the talented Aadarsh Balakrishna for a negative role in the film.
Expectations are already soaring high as the project has some unique names involved. Aadi Pinisetty is playing the main villain in this big budget flick and it is would be really interesting to see how Boyapati presents thhis young actor in a negative role.
S S Thaman scores music and Geetha Arts will be producing this flick.
- Sai Pallavi-Sharwa’s Padi Padi Leche Manasu nears completion
- Sunny Leone turns down offer to be part of Game Of Thrones
- Sundeep Kishan bags a key role in Raj-Dk’s next
- Star hero’s son donates debut film’s remuneration for Kerala flood relief
- Star director urges people to enroll to vote