123telugu had recently reported that Boyapati Sreenu’s film with Allu Arjun is moving on a brisk pace. Now, according to the latest update, the makers have roped in the talented Aadarsh Balakrishna for a negative role in the film.
Expectations are already soaring high as the project has some unique names involved. Aadi Pinisetty is playing the main villain in this big budget flick and it is would be really interesting to see how Boyapati presents thhis young actor in a negative role.
S S Thaman scores music and Geetha Arts will be producing this flick.
- Mahesh Babu is ‘very impressed’ with Vishal’s Abhimanyudu
- Prabhas’ latest reaction to reports on his marriage
- Rana rubbishes rumors about his health
- Bollywood actress’ wish: To debut in Tollywood opposite Prabhas
- Chay to play a cricketer in his next