123telugu had recently reported that Boyapati Sreenu’s film with Allu Arjun is moving on a brisk pace. Now, according to the latest update, the makers have roped in the talented Aadarsh Balakrishna for a negative role in the film.
Expectations are already soaring high as the project has some unique names involved. Aadi Pinisetty is playing the main villain in this big budget flick and it is would be really interesting to see how Boyapati presents thhis young actor in a negative role.
S S Thaman scores music and Geetha Arts will be producing this flick.
Articles that might interest you:
- Star writer to pen a script for Mokshagna’s debut film?
- Atharintiki Dharedhi and Brahmotsavam actress’ Bollywood debut film to get an OTT release?
- Tollywood bigwigs to invite Balayya to YS Jagan’s meet
- Rakul Preet bends it like butter
- Producer clarifies reports on Prabhudeva-Nayanthara film
- Ace director to venture into the digital world?