It is a known fact that the stylish star, Allu Arjun was supposed to do a film in the direction of Murugudoss as well. Bunny was launched in Tamil Nadu with a special event as well.
But since then, nothing has happened and now the talk is that the film has been scrapped completely. The star hero feels that as he is busy with his Telugu commitments, he does not have time to make a bilingual.
He is busy with his film with Sukumar and then will work on another film with Venu Sriram, named ICON. Even this film is doubtful as of now as he feels that it should be one film at a time.
Articles that might interest you:
- Prabhas puts a smile on the face of cancer patient
- Mani Ratnam’s Ponniyin Selvan wraps up shoot; Eyes summer release
- Official: Ram Charan is Disney+Hotstar’s brand ambassador; Here’s a crazy promo
- Mahesh Babu to feature on NTR’s EMK?
- All set for Vikramarkudu’s sequel
- Adipurush’s craziest schedule begins finally