Aadi Pinisetty is surely doing the right things in his career. After making a decision to star as a villain in Sarrainodu, his fortunes have changed big time. Now, the young actor has bagged a lucky chance to act opposite Pawan Kalyan in his next.
The latest news is that Aadi has been confirmed to play a key role in Pawan’s film which is directed by Trivikram. Earlier, there were reports that Sonu Sood has been roped in but looks like Aadi has made the final cut.
The shoot is currently on and Aadi will soon join the sets.
Articles that might interest you:
- Director clears the big misconception on Prabhas20
- Noted Hindi actress to play Prabhas’s mom
- Rajamouli, Ajay Devgn’s mutual respect after RRR first day’s shoot
- Poll : Which of these songs from Ala Vaikunthapuramlo had the best choreography?
- Former CM’s son’s next is a bilingual sports drama
- Anil Ravipudi not keen to direct F2’s Bollywood remake