Aadi Pinisetty is surely doing the right things in his career. After making a decision to star as a villain in Sarrainodu, his fortunes have changed big time. Now, the young actor has bagged a lucky chance to act opposite Pawan Kalyan in his next.
The latest news is that Aadi has been confirmed to play a key role in Pawan’s film which is directed by Trivikram. Earlier, there were reports that Sonu Sood has been roped in but looks like Aadi has made the final cut.
The shoot is currently on and Aadi will soon join the sets.
Articles that might interest you:
- Now, Mahesh Babu lauds Evaru
- Prabhas prefers action over emotional scenes
- Anushka’s Nishabdham to join the Sankranthi race?
- Star actress opens up about her health issues
- Popular heroine expecting her second child
- Samantha’s role confirmed in much awaited Akkineni multi-starrer?