Here’s a thrilling update. If the latest report published in a popular Bengaluru-based English daily is anything to go by, Ram Charan will be playing the lead in the Telugu remake of blockbuster 2014 Kannada movie, Bahaddhur.
Yet another exciting update on this movie is that Allu Arjun, who had shared screen space with Charan in Yevadu, will lend his voice-over for Bahaddhur’s Telugu remake. This movie will reportedly be produced by Allu Aravind, who had acquired the remake rights way back in 2014.
Charan is expected to kick-start this project after wrapping up Sukumar’s movie. An official confirmation is awaited from the Mega camp.
- AR Rahman makes amateur Telugu female singer an internet sensation
- Priyanka, Nick Jonas to wed in a royal palace in Jodhpur
- Pawan Kalyan escapes unhurt in a car accident
- Taxiwala director reveals how Arjun Reddy made a solid impact on him
- PressNote: ‘NTR Biopic Overseas Release by US Telugu’