Eccentric filmmaker Ram Gopal Varma is content with the response for his digitally released erotic thriller, Climax. RGV claimed that the film has been a resounding hit and went on to announce his next film, Naked. He has also released a couple of trailers for this erotic drama.
For Climax, RGV set Rs 100 to watch the movie on a pay-per-view basis. But buoyed by the film’s success, the director is going to charge Rs 200 per view from the audiences. Soon after Climax was released, the film’s pirated copy made it to several shady websites. So the big question now is whether RGV’s risk will pay off once again, for Naked.
Articles that might interest you:
- Keerthy Suresh out of Sarkaru Vaari Paata? Here’s the official confirmation
- Surender Reddy making Akhil’s film quite expensive
- Coroa effect- Budget rises for Nani’s Shyam Singha Roy
- Vishal gearing up for a multi-starrer with this hero
- Latest update on Sarkaru Vaari Paata’s US schedule
- Balayya’s film with senior director shelved?